1. Create A New Account
2. Enter Your Account Information
- The User ID must be 6-12 characters and contain both letters and numbers (such as smith78). The password you choose must be 8-16 characters and contain letters, numbers and at least one symbol such as !, @, & or *. Do not enter information for the Registration Code as that is for account administrators only.
Personal & Address Information
- The email address must be unique. You cannot use the same email address for two different User IDs. Be sure to enter information in all boxes marked with a red asterisk (*), they are also highlighted in the example below for your reference.
- Fill in the code that is generated in the box at the bottom of your screen before clicking submit.
Click the Submit button
- An email will be sent to you confirming your new account and User ID.
3. Confirm Your New Account
- Open the email that confirms your account and click on the link at the top of the email. This will confirm your account so that you have access to log in. If the link does not work, copy and paste it into the browser’s address bar.
- Once you click on this link, you will be taken back to the Parish Online Giving login page.
4. Log In To Your Account
- Enter your User ID and Password in the Existing User Login section and continue setting up your account.
- You will need to enter information for the bank account you wish to use for your donations. Once that information is entered, you can then set up donations for the Sunday Collection and the other funds listed on the site.