Among the many signs and symbols used by the church to celebrate its faith, music is of prominent importance. St. Paul’s is truly blessed to have dedicated choir members to participate in the various Liturgies.
- Angel Choir (grades K-3rd) sings before the 11:00 a.m. Mass once a month
- The Lord’s Children (grades 3rd – 6th) lead the singing of music during the 11:00 a.m. Mass once a month.
- Jubilation (grades 7th – 8th) sings at the 5:00 p.m. Teen Mass once a month. The choir season for these choirs runs from late September to the middle of May.
- High School Choir sings year round and rehearses at 3:00 p.m. Sunday afternoons and sings at the 5:00 p.m. Teen Mass. The group utilizes piano, drums, guitar, bass guitar as well as other instruments, and focuses on music that will draw our youth into active worship in the Mass.
- There are two groups singing at the Saturday night Spanish Mass.
- Eight adult groups that sing at the various Masses throughout the weekend.
Some groups sing only once a month. Others may sing as often as three times in a month. No matter what your availability for this exciting ministry may be, more than likely, we can find a
choir that fits your schedule.